It is our mission to move this generation of children and youth from where they are to where God wants them to be.
Meadowbrook Academy is a premier faith-based school for children and youth. Read our complete vision statement.
As the vision states, Meadowbrook Academy commits to four priorities: Inspire achievement, identify purpose, instill character, and enrich faith. Through these four vision areas we will see all of our students move from where they are to where God wants them to be.
- Biblical Truth: Proper understanding, practical teaching, and application of the Word of God.
- Authenticity: Being real and genuine before God and man. An attitude of presenting the real you.
- Servant Leadership: Leading by example, through a spirit of service and honor to all.
- Family: Celebrating a multi-cultural, multi-generational community of faith.
- Excellence: Doing the best you can until you can do better.
Under the leadership of Pastor Tim and Alicia Gilligan, Meadowbrook Academy was established in 1996 as a ministry of Meadowbrook Church. Since then, we have seen it grow to 300 students, from Kindergarten through 12th grade.
Located on 80 acres, the Academy’s campus is safe and peaceful, including sprawling athletic fields, a gymnasium, natural wooded surroundings, and appealing classrooms. It is a top priority to cultivate an atmosphere where students can learn and be successful.
Over the years, the Academy has expanded its ability to impact this generation. Through rigorous academics, thoughtfully developed extra-curricular activities, competitive athletics, performing arts, and other innovative programs, students are developed into individuals who can successfully lead with a Christ-centered worldview.
We are proud to be investing into tomorrow’s leaders. We are in the field of educating young people, and they are worthy of our greatest efforts and investments.