Christian education holds the balanced program that every child needs. MBA offers an excellent academic program, where character development and the keys to successful living are integrated into a Christian education. It is our desire to minister to the whole child – Spirit, soul, and body.
As you pray about this most important decision, consider the following attributes you will find at Meadowbrook.
- Fully accredited (SACS CASI and ICAA).
- An emphasis on academic excellence and preparation for college.
- Teachers hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited educational institution.
- A peaceful learning environment, with productive classrooms.
- A traditional approach to instruction emphasizing academics, patriotism, and character building.
- Educational, as well as recreational field trips are planned throughout the school year for all grades.
- Physical education for all students in K5 through 9th grade, and Varsity Sports for 10th- 12th grades.
- Academic programs include music for elementary grades, Choir/Drama, Art, computers, Foreign Language, Dual Enrollment, and Advanced Placement Courses.
- Extended Care for K-5th.
- A 25-acre campus with an outstanding sports complex and gymnasium, safely located in the midst of the church’s 80-acre property.
- Easy morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up.
- Extra-curricular activities including Chick-Fil-A Leader Academy, National Christian Honor Student Association, and Clubs for Middle and High School students.