Our open enrollment and registration period for both new and returning students is here. Returning student’s registration packets have been mailed out and parents wishing to enroll their child for the 2017-2018 school year may can find the necessary forms below. Once the registration packets have been completed, parents can drop them off in the office during the hours of 8 A.M. to 4 P.M.
- All new, returning students, and siblings- $100 per child
Our admission policy requires that you take the following steps before your child’s admission is finalized:
Please supply the MBA office with the following information per state statutes:
- Complete and sign all 2017-2018 registration forms. (Click here for forms)
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate.
- A copy of the student’s social security card.
- A copy of the student’s most recent report card.
- A copy of the student’s transcripts.
- A copy of a State of Florida Doctor’s Health Form and a State of Florida Immunization Form, confirming good health, any physical defects, and medications being taken by the student.